Lead Creative Marketing Manager, Audio Content
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position at Hatch, Remote US, USA
There is nothing like the feeling of a good night’s sleep. Cozy, wrapped-up-in-a-heavy-blanket sleep. Fire crackling, curtains drawn, DO NOT DISTURB kind of sleep. *Hygge stuff. That’s the kind of sleep we’re talking about. 85% of people agree sleep is a key to their wellbeing, but more than 50% of people are unsatisfied with their own sleep. Whether it’s stress, interruption, work, children, people need help getting great rest!
Hatch is on a mission to help everyone in the family get great sleep. Getting high quality sleep improves focus, energy, and performance no matter what you love to do in your life. We make bedside sleep devices and original content to help people wind down, sleep deeply and rise rested and relaxed. Led by Rest, the #1 baby registry item on Amazon, and Restore, our Award-winning adult focused product, we have helped over 3 million sleepers of all ages find space for rest in their lives.
Our subscription offering, Hatch+, helps customers build healthy sleep habits and rest routines, with differentiated audio experiences delivered via our hardware products for a truly unique way to wind down and get great sleep. As we work to cement the existing love for our brand and expand further into the sleep category, we are increasing our investment in a full scope marketing department and in audio content development. The creative marketing manager will be a key member of the Hatch brand marketing team and play a major role in defining how platform-exclusive Hatch audio experiences show up in the market. Come join us as we continue to grow in a market worth over $30B in the US alone.
We’re putting people to bed, literally, and you’re the person who is going to make the Hatch experience come alive for sleep-seekers everywhere. Hatch is creating top-quality, never-been-heard-before audio experiences and building a creative marketing muscle to partner with our growing audio content team to define and drive Hatch’s promotional strategy around new and existing wind down experiences. You will help build and shape the marketing strategy for key launch campaigns and always-on retention comms in support of our Hatch+ premium experience.
Hatch is looking for a creative marketing manager well-versed in the audio content space with experience launching one-of-a-kind campaigns for streaming entertainment, podcasts, or audio across marketing channels. You’ll drive the overarching content marketing strategy for Hatch+ and work in partnership with Social, PR, and Marketing teams to bring it to life for consumers. This role will own the creative platform development for Hatch+ and its premium experience, working closely with stakeholders across programming, marketing, PR and product with the goal to get consumers shouting from the rooftops about their Hatch experience.
What You'll Do:
Within 3 Months:
- Immerse yourself in the category, read the research, listen to teammates and customers to understand what makes Hatch Hatch and what will make us stand out.
- Build foundational relationships with your cross-functional partners and peers across Content, Brand & Creative, Social, Comms, Product Marketing, and Analytics.
- Review our current content offering and develop an understanding of the subscription business strategy and impacts.
- Begin to build a point of view and strategy for launches coming down the content pipeline.
Within 6 Months:
- Develop comprehensive, strategic and compelling audio content marketing campaigns that support Hatch business objectives.
- Act as the marketing lead on key audio GTM campaigns to drive end-to-end campaign orchestration from establishing the strategy to brief development, through creative and media execution, to measurement and reporting, ensuring clear communication throughout each step of the process.
- Manage budgets and internal and external resources efficiently.
After 1 Year:
- Earn trust across the company with successful campaigns and strategies that consistently perform.
- Be a key player in bringing the value of Hatch audio experiences to customers.
- Elevate the creative bar and produce work that defines the marketing creative category.
Who You Are:
- You are a culture vulture and have experience leading cross-functional teams, shaping brand stories, managing end-to-end processes, workflows and execution across various media channels such as paid media, lifecycle, social, etc.
- Has a proven track record of building high-quality creative and launching campaigns for platform-exclusive, premium entertainment, audio, or podcast properties that connect consumers to brands and create a passionate following.
- Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development and building briefs, to tactical execution both on and off-product. (including AV/trailers, digital/social, paywalls/banners, etc).
- Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape, and experience in establishing strong and out of the box social media strategies.
- Has experience with marketing shoots, from development of creative and campaign ideas, to planning and shoot execution (key art, A/V, and digital/social).
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Has a good understanding of marketing, social, and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years marketing experience in the entertainment or audio content space, with experience launching streaming entertainment, podcasts, or audio.
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with stakeholders across the organization.
- You possess strong project management skills and have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity and a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You are creative and constantly ideating on how to uniquely bring marketing campaigns to life.
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills.
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 97% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs: a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth.
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment
We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- 16 free therapy sessions on Samata Health's platform for you and one other adult dependent
- Financial Support for Family Planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on our products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at Hatch
Report this position