Kids Content Strategy Manager
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Hatch.
There is nothing like the feeling of a good night’s sleep. Cozy, wrapped-up-in-a-heavy-blanket sleep. Fire crackling, curtains drawn, DO NOT DISTURB kind of sleep. *Hygge stuff. That’s the kind of sleep we’re talking about. 85% of people agree sleep is a key to their wellbeing, but more than 50% of people are unsatisfied with their own sleep. Whether it’s stress, interruption, work, children, people need help getting great rest!
Hatch is on a mission to help everyone in the family get great sleep. Getting high quality sleep improves focus, energy, and performance no matter what you love to do in your life. We make bedside sleep devices and original content to help people wind down, sleep deeply and rise rested and relaxed. Led by Rest, the #1 baby registry item on Amazon, and Restore, our Award-winning adult focused product, we have helped over 3 million sleepers of all ages find space for rest in their lives.
Our Content team is growing and we're looking for a Kids Content Strategy Manager to join us in our mission to help kids get their best sleep. As we expand our content offerings across the baby and kids markets, we want to provide a premium experience for our customers – one that brings joy, engagement, relaxation and comfort.
This role is cross-functional and will work with colleagues from Design, Product, Marketing, and Analytics. They will be responsible for metrics that measure the effectiveness of our content as well as supporting strategies to optimize our content. They will work closely with colleagues on the Content team to support the alignment between the content we produce and our greater business goals. This role will have a forward-facing view of our strategies to grow our content subscription along with our overall business. This role will report to the VP of Content. This person must be based in the United States or Canada. Hatch is based out of California, so this role would be asked to be available during PST/PDT hours.
What You’ll Do
Within 3 Months:
- Get to know the Content team and the existing library of content, as well as our current production slate.
- Build relationships with colleagues in cross-functional teams from Design, Product, Analytics and Marketing.
- Become familiar with our strategies across baby and kids offerings
- Learn and improve upon our CMS, specifically to help facilitate cross-functional use.
- Monitor trends in sleep and relaxation content for children, as well as competitive content strategies in kids media
Within 6 Months:
- Represent the Content perspective in select cross-functional work.
- Keep editorial leads updated on greater business strategies, and bring content needs to the Design, Product and Analytics teams.
- Support the integration of baby and kids initiatives in our product and design plans.
- Ensure that content initiatives are being optimized for customer visibility.
- Help establish effective measurement tools to assess the effectiveness of our content; identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
After 1 Year:
- Work with the Content team to drive innovation!
- Become a driver for the Content team as we strategize new programming and initiatives for babies, parents and kids.
- Contribute to future planning across hardware and software from a Content perspective.
- Support the integration of Content across Product and Design.
- Represent the voice of kids content in the Baby and Kids strategies throughout the business.
What You’ll Bring
- A genuine interest in sleep, relaxation and wellness for kids.
- Expertise in different content age ranges from toddler through elementary school.
- Experience launching original IP.
- Significant experience and familiarity with audio content operations.
- Experience working with content distribution platforms.
- Facility with content analytics and measurement tools.
- Exceptional cross-functional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, across multiple areas of the business.
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 93% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs: a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth.
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment.
We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- 16 free therapy sessions on Samata Health's platform for you and one other adult dependent
- Financial Support for Family Planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on our products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at Hatch
Report this position