Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at Frequency.
Salary range: $120,000 to $180,000 (yearly rate) - subject to experience
The Role: Audio has been transformed over the last 10 years, and with the latest boosts to mobile technology, data bandwidth, and hardware, any form of audio is now available for us as we go about our day-to-day activities. More and more listeners are tuned in to their favorite music artists, podcasts, and audiobooks. The technologies for delivering the content are there but the ads that support the medium are practically the same style of ads heard in the car in the 1990s. Audio Advertising is now in need of its own revolution to make the listener experience and connection to advertisers authentic and enjoyable.
About Frequency: Frequency® has created the next generation of ad management for the audio industry, providing workflow automation and targeted delivery in one innovative platform. With Frequency, audio networks can increase revenue opportunities, reduce manual operations, and improve ad experiences. Frequency’s enterprise solutions are used by the world's top audio publishers and advertisers to centralize campaigns and personalize podcast, radio, and streaming audio ads. Serving 4B+ ad impressions a month, Frequency is the chosen software for revenue operations efficiency and growth.
What we’re looking for...
- Technical Project Leadership - you will work with product/business and engineering teams to understand requirements, gather feedback, and ensure technical solutions align with business goals.
- Architecture and Design - you will be actively involved in architectural decision, ensuring that the chosen architecture aligns with long-term goals and practices. These solutions should be scalable, maintainable, and efficient.
- Best Practices / Code Reviews - you will help define best practices for the engineering team. You will be review code, database design, and other technical decisions to maintain code quality and follow best practices. You will provide constructive feedback and guidance for improvement.
- Communication - you will communicate with both the development team and stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and expectations are aligned. You will facilitate discussions and provide project updates to ensure everyone is on the same page regarding project progress and goals.
- Adaptability - with a team spread across timezones, you should be adaptable and open to flexible work hours when necessary to accommodate team collaboration and meetings.
- Customer-Centric Mindset - you will focus on the needs of the customer when developing solutions as well as be available to answer customer questions and resolve customer issues as they arise.
- Continuous Learning - you will stay up to date on latest industry trends and technologies that are relevant and advantageous to Frequency.
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience upgrading legacy systems to modern frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Effective communication skills for remote collaboration and customer support.
- Prior experience in a leadership or technical lead role is highly desirable.
- Customer-centric mindset and a commitment to delivering high-quality support.
- Strong documentation skills for code and project-related materials.
- Familiarity with:
- PostgreSQL or other relationship database
- US-based timezone
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
Report this position