Executive Producer – Voiceworks Sport
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position at Voiceworks Sport, UK
Communicorp UK is an audio and media group, home to some of the most exciting brands in UK radio, a leader in sport audio, mobile digital out of home and creative media services. Our radio brands include Capital Networks in Scotland and South Wales, Heart Networks in Yorkshire, Hertfordshire and North Wales, Smooth Radio Networks in the North East, North West and East Midlands as well as XS Manchester.
Voiceworks Sport is a wholly owned subsidury of Communicorp UK. We are sport audio experts who work with world-leading rights holders and brands, from Premier League clubs to ParalympicsGB, to develop audio strategies and provide production execution support, helping organisations unlock commercial growth. We also own and operate Sport Social, Europe’s biggest sports podcast network which provides support, distribution, discoverability, monetisation and audience growth for content we produce, alongside some of the world's most popular sports podcasts, including The Anfield Wrap, The Joe Marler Show and The Geraint Thomas Cycling Club.
Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry. In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
You will work with Premier League clubs and other Sports Rightsholders to produce market leading podcasts and audio content which engages their fanbase globally.
As an Executive Producer, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Director of Sport and Producers in efficiently managing a busy production and content release schedule.
- You will take a lead role in the production of sport audio content for Europe’s largest sport podcast network
- Manage relationships with rightsholders and talent to ensure we maintain strong working relationships and achieve objectives
- Responsible for scheduling, budgeting, and overseeing productions, as well as identifying and sourcing necessary resources and locations
- Prepare, manage and monitor production budgets
- Support producers in pre-production and in post-production. Leading by example, you will champion best practices and streamline processes and workflows with a practical and level head
- Work with contributors and producers to proactively report and document all necessary risk management, contributor and legal documentation for all recordings, responding to changes in guidelines and processes to ensure the safety of team and talent
- Participate in calls and meetings with both internal and external stakeholders to discuss and develop concepts and formats. Leading Pre-Production Meetings, you will maintain a solution-focused attitude, providing alternative proposals as projects evolve and develop
- Negotiating costs with freelance producers, suppliers, crews and contractors and supporting the production team in seeking out new talent
- Review quality of productions and ensure output is sensitive to legal and PR requirements
- Recruitment, training and management of freelance producers
- Establish and maintain audio production systems and processes to facilitate efficient production
- Oversee effective on-boarding of new rightsholder partners onto Voiceworks Systems
This role needs someone who:
- Has a passion for sport
- Strong organisational skills with proven experience multitasking and managing multiple projects concurrently
- Proven ability to delegate tasks to producers and colleagues
- Proficiency in budget creation, forecasting, and management, encompassing various production scales
- Expertise in project management and overseeing multiple, concurrent production processes across different media formats
- Strong communication skills, with a track record of collaborating across various departments
- Experience in managing freelance and staff producers
- Is able to work autonomously
- Understanding of legal and regulatory requirements for audio
- Track record in producing quality audio within a busy environment
- Competent within a range of podcast and audio technologies for production and distribution. Additional skills in video and social would be valuable
- Salary according to experience
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday buy & sell
- Flexible, Hybrid working
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at Voiceworks Sport
Report this position