Account Manager – Sport Social Podcast Network
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position at Voiceworks Sport, UK
Communicorp UK is an audio and media group, home to some of the most exciting brands in UK radio, a leader in sport audio, mobile digital out of home and creative media services. Our radio brands include Capital Networks in Scotland and South Wales, Heart Networks in Yorkshire, Hertfordshire and North Wales, Smooth Radio Networks in the North East, North West and East Midlands as well as XS Manchester.
Sport Social is part of Voiceworks Sport, a wholly owned subsidiary of Communicorp UK and is Europe’s biggest sports podcast network, providing distribution, discoverability, monetisation and audience growth for some of the world's most popular sports podcasts, enabling creators to access the best value from their content. It is home to over 350 shows including The Anfield Wrap, The Joe Marler Show and The Geraint Thomas Cycling Club.
Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry. In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
- We are now seeking an Account Manager - London who will be responsible for growing revenue from media agencies, winning key partner sponsors and advertisers for premier podcast shows on the Sport Social Podcast Network, official rightsholder projects and working on sponsor funded sport audio projects.
This role needs someone who:
- Loves sport
- Is a revenue generator
- Passionate about creating great commercial partnerships that work for brands and listeners
- Has experience and contacts in media agencies or sports marketing agencies
- Can make things happen and develop great relationships
- Is prepared for rapid growth
- Is successful and ambitious
- A hands-on person, who has love of the sports industry and closing deals, with strong contacts at agencies and brands associated with it.
- You may have worked in a commercial team within an audio or entertainment group monetising audio and podcasts.
- You are super organised, and goal orientated and can close deals with a great network of contacts within the industry.
- An excellent communicator and influencer.
- Comfortable working in a high growth, innovative business.
- Salary according to experience
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday buy & sell
- Flexible, Hybrid working
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
See 2 jobs at Voiceworks Sport
Report this position