Posted here: · Expires:
A full time Editor position at CGTN, beijing 北京, China
This position is based in Beijing and only open to foreign passport holders
ABOUT THE JOB
CGTN Radio Department is seeking an experienced copy editor to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience working accurately and meticulously, in a fast-paced news environment. They will be positive, energetic and totally committed to the highest journalistic standards.
- Make sure that scripts are readable, accurate and ready for air and publication;
- Fix any punctuation, spelling, grammatical and syntax errors;
- Make edits consistent with CGTN's tone;
- Have strong sense of international and Chinese news;
- Complete other tasks assigned by managers.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in international media;
- English as native language: Must have strong spoken and written English skills;
- Solid news and editorial judgment;
- At minimum, a bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or English;
- Chinese proficiency is preferred.
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
What does a Editor role normally entail?The Podcast Taxonomy definition for a role like this in Writing says: “The Editor reviews and prepares scripts for conveying information in a creative, accurate, and engaging manner.”
This exact role may have different requirements.
See 2 jobs at CGTN
Report this position