Senior Account Manager
Posted here: · Expires:
A full time position at Acast, Sydney NSW, Australia
**About the role Acast AU & NZ are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Account Manager to join our team in our mission to build and grow Acast in Australia and New Zealand working across existing and new advertisers. This role is ideal for a proven salesperson, ideally with an established track record of success selling audio, who has a deep passion for podcasts, has experience in a fast-moving media environment, and displays confidence in presenting and building relationships. This is an amazing opportunity to join a pioneering company, in one of the fastest growing mediums.
**What you´ll do?
- Manage and grow an established book of business across key media agencies in Australia and New Zealand
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to ideate, and create innovative media solutionsIdentify opportunities, and build out sales strategies to deliver growth across the agency patch
- Manage conversations with all key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong internal collaboration with account managers, sales planners, content and creative leads
- Work closely with our creator network team, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns.
- Deliver the highest level of service to our client partners, and have the ability to multitask
- Liaise with Acast’s talented podcasters to manage and monetise their inventory
- Represent the Acast brand with a high level of knowledge and integrity
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience working in a fast-paced media environment such as podcasting, radio, music streaming, video, and digital publishing.
- Media agency experience is a plusConfident and adept at presenting whether that be virtually or in person.
- A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Excellent relationships, and value the importance of these to deliver positive business outcomes
- Highly productive, detail oriented and enthusiastic doerAn ability to deliver results in a timely and precise manner
- Excellent written and spoken English and communication skills
- The ability think creatively, and strategically to come up with innovative client solutions
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!
Get more details
Please mention podnews.net in your application.
Report this position