A weekly newsletter for fans of complete audio fiction.
- Jan 5: First look: Evo Terra’s newsletter highlighting completed audio fiction, The End has posted its look back at 2023. Only five percent of submitted audio fiction shows did not have an RSS feed. Evo also recommends some of the best.
- Dec 20, 2023: Have you spotted a theme in your favourite audio fiction shows? Audio fiction newsletter The End is thinking of a way to identify thematically similar audio shows, and is looking for your help in compiling a list.
- May 25, 2023: The number of podcasters using Spotify's proprietary Q&A and polls features has doubled in the past two months, Spotify has revealed - these features are available to any podcaster available on Spotify, wherever they're hosted. In an article sharing case studies from a number of different podcasts, we also learn that Maya Prohovnik, VP and Head of Podcast Product at Spotify, hosts a show herself - The End of the World as We Know It, a first-time parenting podcast.
- May 22, 2023: There's little that Evo Terra doesn't know about fiction podcasts. In an article for The End, his fiction podcast newsletter, he writes ten ways to package your fiction podcast to maximise the listener experience.
- Sep 19, 2022: Podcast Hall of Famer Evo Terra is to write a newsletter on audio fiction podcasts: specifically, those that have completed (so you can listen right through to the end). The newsletter is called The End.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter