Ride Home Media
Owned by: Tiny Capital
- Aug 19, 2020: The Kottke Ride Home describes itself as the antidote to depressing headlines. Hosted by author and YouTuber Jackson Bird, it contains new ideas, hopeful news, life-hacks and inventions - and is a partnership between Ride Home Media and Jason Kottke's kottke·org blog.
- Mar 10, 2020: The Coronavirus Daily Briefing is a new podcast from Ride Home Media, focusing on the reason we're all fist-bumping these days. "We feel that daily news podcasts are uniquely suited for breaking news events like this one, providing much needed utility and curation of what can feel like a deluge of things to follow," says CEO Brian McCullough. (Ride Home Media / ART19)
- Feb 19, 2020: A new, daily, podcast covering video game news has launched. Gaming Ride Home is new from the makers of the Techmeme Ride Home. The host is former Game Informer senior associate editor Kyle Hilliard (Ride Home Media / ART19)
- Dec 10, 2019: Ride Home Media has announced $1m in seed funding from Tiny Capital, and the launch of its third podcast, Celeb News Ride Home.
- Nov 1, 2019: Podcast Ad Reps have added Techmeme Ride Home to their representation list., bringing the number of podcasts represented by the sales house to over 60, with 4 million downloads per week. Ride Home Media focuses on concise daily podcasts.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter