Pineapple Street Studios
Owned by: Audacy
- Nov 17: The Official Rustin Podcast has launched today from Netflix, accompanying the new Netflix film. The architect of 1963’s momentous March on Washington, Bayard Rustin was one of the greatest activists and organizers the world has ever known; but has slipped from the public's mind. The film, and this podcast, aims to change that. It's produced by Pineapple Street Studios and Slayzhon.
- Nov 9: Unruly is new today, hosted by hosted by author, curator, and critic Kimberly Drew. "We unpack the quiet ways women’s bodies are commodified, defined, and regulated by social media, the medical profession, the beauty industry, and more. Then we name them, out loud." It's from body hair and care brand Flamingo and Pineapple Street Studios.
- Oct 23: Ghost Story is new from Wondery today - a jaw-dropping tale of a haunting, which becomes a murder investigation, which leads to a family drama. It's made by Audacy's Pineapple Street Studios.
- Oct 5: The third season of Sound Judgment launched last week - exploring the audio storytelling craft of podcasting. Last week, Classy’s Jonathan Menjivar, of Audacy’s Pineapple Street Studios and alum of Fresh Air and This American Life, shared strategies and self-doubts on the challenge of making a gripping podcast about class in America; and to come are Anna Sale, Nikki Boyer and others.
- Jun 22: Classy with Jonathan Menjivar is new from Audacy's Pineapple Street Studios this week. It's an original eight-part series "about the class chasms between us that are difficult to talk about but too big to ignore".
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter