Address: London, UK
Lower Street is a full-service podcast production agency that creates amazing shows for brands that want great not good.
- Feb 2: MoneyWise is a new podcast series from Sam Parr and branded podcast company Lower Street, with a twist - it isn't a new podcast series. They've only made one episode, and they're asking their audience whether to produce more. Each week, Sam would be joined by high-net-worth guests to explore exclusive insights into personal finance and lifestyle tailored for other high-net-worth people.
- Jan 16: Zach might just be twelve, but he's got a lot of questions about climate change: as well he should. We The Children is new today from Lower Street - a podcast that's good for teachers for their climate curriculum, but also so jam packed with information that adult listeners will learn lots by tuning in.
- Jan 11: The Brand Podcast Virtual Summit, organised by Lower Street, has announced its full speaker schedule. The event, aimed at people looking to launch or grow a brand’s podcast, is free.
- Jan 10: A new event especially for branded podcasts has launched: the Brand Podcast Virtual Summit will be held on January 24, organised by Lower Street. Keynote speakers include content marketer Ann Handley and audience targeting specialist Rand Fishkin.
- Sep 25, 2023: 55% of business leaders in the UK listen to podcasts every day, according to new research from branded content agency Lower Street and media research firm ContentFX.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter