Ad sales and monetisation
Address: 4 Rue Manuel, 75009 Paris, France
Founded in 2018 by Arthur Larrey and Kamel El Hadef, Audion is the leading European digital audio company that, through a proprietary technology, enables advertisers to connect with their target audience, and help publishers and content producers to monetise their premium audio content. Audion is the first end-to-end solution in Europe that from a single platform and through cutting-edge technology enables the operation and management of the entire digital audio advertising process, from the production of audio content, to its distribution, promotion and monetisation, providing measurable performances.
- Jul 20: Libsyn's AdvertiseCast has signed a new exclusive ad partnership with podcast producer Big IP Media … iHeart has signed a strategic partnership with LinkedIn and the LinkedIn Podcast Network … meanwhile, in France, Audion has signed Engle and Slate France to use Audion360, the company's podcast distribution and monetisation tool.
- Jul 3: Audion, a French podcast monetisation company, has signed two new partners: Initial Studio, a Paris-based documentary and fiction podcast production company, and scientific publisher Futura, based in Provence.
- Jun 8: Audion has launched a branded content division named Audion Stories.
- May 18: In France, Audion has launched Audion360, a tool which claims it's the first to merge a podcast CMS, a text-to-speech solution for print publishers, and an integrated proprietary advertising platform. It has already signed a number of French podcast publishers, including Slate and Engle.
- May 12: French audio monetisation and distribution company Audion has acquired the Italian audio production company Mentre.
See all news stories
Data credits: Google Maps, Podnews newsletter