Owned by: Amazon
- Nov 29: The Sam & Billie Show is now with Wondery and Amazon Music for distribution and ad-sales. The announcement was made last week. The show's made by Crowd Network, stars UK TV personalities Sam and Billie Faiers, and it's available ad-free on Amazon Music (and everywhere else with ads).
- Nov 9: Meanwhile, in Paris, Acast has brought a number of shows to the stage, working with brands like Maybelline and Amazon Music.
- Nov 2: Of note, Amazon Music downloads were down from 2.2mn in September to 1.1mn in October.
- Oct 6: Amazon has launched a self-service podcast advertising tool in the UK. This launch gives advertisers the ability to reach audiences based on demographics (age range and gender) across Amazon Music and Wondery shows, and third-party publishers, apps, and sites via Amazon Publisher Direct.
- Aug 14: In the UK, the Audio Production Awards has announced a Pay What You Can scheme. The scheme is sponsored by Amazon Music and Wondery.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter