Search for ‘podiant’
December 1, 2020:
- Podcast hosting company Podiant has unveiled its manifesto and core values - openly shunning far-right rhetoric from its platform. "Saying that 'we welcome all viewpoints' is fine if you’re not interested in what your customers make or do with your product, but that’s not how I see Podiant’s place," says founder Mark Steadman. We think this policy invites a direct comparison with some podcast hosts, who hide behind "free speech" to happily take money from racists and bigots to facilitate their arguments.
September 30, 2020:
- Podiant are a sponsor of International Podcast Day, but instead of presenting their podcast hosting company during their hour's presentation, they're promoting UK podcasters and creators instead.
September 29, 2020:
- Podiant has added free online courses and industry news to a brand-new Podcasters' Hub, which they've launched today.
August 28, 2020:
June 5, 2020:
- Podcast host Podiant has announced integration with Headliner to help share podcast clips visually on social media.
March 19, 2020:
- Whooshkaa is offering free private podcasting accounts to schools worldwide. We covered fellow Australian company RØDE's offer of a free RØDECaster Pro kit to any NSW school a few days ago. Veritone is also giving free access to its applications. UK-based podcast host Podiant is offering a free 30-minute consultation to help you get started.
October 9, 2019:
September 17, 2019:
September 16, 2019:
- Is it worth auto-posting your podcast to YouTube? Mark Steadman from Podiant works out whether he should continue supporting this feature from his podcast hosting service, by looking at the data.
August 14, 2019:
- List Envy collects top 5 lists from "actors, writers, musicians, comedians, scientists and podcasters" - as long as both guest and host Mark Steadman agree. A podcast for the professionally curious, it launched this week. (Podiant)
June 21, 2019:
- Podiant has introduced clip-sharing from their web player, joining Overcast and Castro. It produces videos for social media sharing, but also gives a URL for each clip (so you can link to it from wherever).
June 7, 2019:
- Podiant may be the first hosting company to let you choose from Apple's new categories. The new functionality comes with a lengthy warning, in particular: "Apple gave no warning when they released the new categories, so we don’t know much about how they’re going to be implemented". We, and they, would advise: do nothing.
April 30, 2019:
- Meanwhile, Podiant, a podcast host, has emailed their customers with details of a tool to remove their podcasts from Luminary. It's in customer dashboards under Settings > Directory Listings; it produces a "polite but firm" email that you can edit.
April 22, 2019:
April 17, 2019:
- Forward Talks is a podcast from the UAE about ways in which we can move towards sustainability, interviewing sustainability change-makers. (Goumbook / AMAEYA Creative / Podiant)
January 23, 2019:
- Podiant, a hosting and analytics platform, has announced integrations with creator platform Podchaser, a new player, support for analytics technology Podcast Pingback, and 'applause', a way for listeners to show appreciation in their web player as they listen.
October 12, 2018:
September 17, 2018:
- UAE podcast Tales of the trade returns for a new season, focusing on Dubai's entrepreneurs, and "a few stories we believe that haven’t been told". (Amaeya FM / Podiant)
August 30, 2018: