Vizzy Studio lets podcasters turn audio into video for YouTube and others with contextually relevant images
Vizzy Studio, a popular podcast enhancing software platform, has released a new feature to help podcasters produce video versions of their show. It is the fastest way to produce engaging video content; podcasters and creators can upload any mp3 audio and add a series of images via the Vizzy Studio which will generate a video file for use in YouTube and other video platforms. Existing Vizzy users can use 1 click to generate videos for their already visually enhanced episodes.
Vizzy Studio has launched video to satisfy increasing demand from podcasters and creators to be able to produce video content in a quick and cost effective way. CEO, Nic Ivanov said “Many podcasters don’t know that YouTube is the leading platform for podcast consumption in many countries, including the US and Australia. With YouTube’s official entrance into podcasting this year, it’s more important than ever for podcasters to have a presence on the platform” which has 2.5 billion monthly active users and is the second largest search engine in the world. Using Vizzy provides podcasters with a cost effective way to produce videos with engaging visuals to grow their podcast without the need of a camera or video editing skills.
Podcasters can Produce a Video with Vizzy in three simple steps:
- Upload their audio
- Use Vizzy’s simple timeline to add contextually relevant images at exact points in the audio
- 1 click to generate a video file to use in YouTube, Video Podcast Hosts, Vimeo etc.
This new feature integrates seamlessly with all existing Vizzy Studio features:
- Add images to audio files that listeners see in Apple Podcast Player
- Easily create chapters to break up your story
- Add short form urls to create trackable links to products and advertisers
For Existing creators who already use Vizzy Studio for audio enhancement the 1 click video generation requires no additional effort and allows them to produce high quality output for YouTube and any other platform that requires a video file.
“We’ve been excited to launch this product which has broad application to podcasters, creators and even educators" said Nic. “This method of producing video satisfies many requirements; it’s fast, simple and effective, while still providing engaging on screen visuals. We also expect this to be popular for the production of narrated video slideshows and many other creative applications”
Australian Headquartered, Vizzy’s mission is to build the software tools that enable podcasters and creatives to add images and interactivity to podcasting.
For more info check out www.vizzy.fm or to sign up for a Vizzy Studio account go to app.vizzy.fm/login. Follow our Founder, Nic on @Nic_Vizzy on Twitter and feel free to get in touch with the team on email@example.com
About Vizzy Studio
The Vizzy Studio is cloud web-based production software that provides podcasters and creators with a clean and easy way to:
- Place chapters into a podcast audio file
- Add images to each chapter in the podcast audio
- Add links (url’s) to their chapters which the Studio automatically turns into short-links to use in the show notes for tracking and attribution
- Generate a video compatible version of your podcast with 1 click
- Create show notes with a single click show notes generator
This is a press release which we link to from Podnews, our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions.