This Is Distorted announces a new visual audio studio in Leeds
Leeds audio content agency, This is Distorted, has unveiled their new custom designed and built studio with visual podcasting in mind.
With cutting edge equipment for both audio and video recording the studio is truly multi-functional.
Director, Alex Jungius, says; “This new studio has been years in the planning and came about from a huge desire from our clients to utilise video with their audio projects and do it properly! I’m genuinely excited to open our doors and get people using this amazing new space.”
A mini TV studio able to film up to 4 guests in relaxed seating with branding options, via screens and colour change LED lighting, for clients to completely make the space their own.
A one of a kind in Yorkshire, the studio is open and available for booking
Studio kit list comprises:
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras 6K G2 x 3
- Wide angle and telephoto lenses to get the perfect shot
- ATEM Mini Extreme ISO - Video switcher and streamer
- Mac Studio Max for editing and streaming
- Full SSD video workflow in Davinci Resolve
- Studio Lighting (Lantern key lights, fill lights, hair lights and par can mood lighting)
- DMX controlled LED strip lights
- Film with local and remote guests with ease like you’re in the same room
- Full custom branding via 3 x 4K TV’s for still or motion graphics
Distorted is a multi-award winning content agency with audio at its heart. Passionate about emotionally connecting brands, artists and businesses with audiences through the power of sound.
Distorted content is broadcast across multiple platforms from traditional radio to online streaming services. Reaching an audience of over 10 million listeners each month, working with over 450 partner radio stations and networks, and regularly take the number 1 spot in the itunes podcast charts.
This is a press release from This Is Distorted which we link to from Podnews, our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions.