Sounder Launches New Discovery Suite to Help Creators Grow Audiences
PRESS RELEASE —
Sounder, the end-to-end podcast management platform built for creators focused on growth and discovery, today announced the release of the Sounder Discovery Suite, a robust toolkit of features designed to help creators build their communities so their podcasts can get discovered and be heard. The Sounder Discovery Suite comprises seven groundbreaking tools, including In-Stream Audio Search, which lets users search for keywords and topics within an episode or across an entire catalog; Soundbite Audio Share, which makes it easy to share audio snippets directly to social channels; and keyword-based analytics, which offers a new metric for the audio industry. With this release, Sounder officially moves out of beta, announcing a redesigned podcast management platform for creators to host, manage, distribute, and monetize their content.
“At Sounder, we know it takes more than just creating great content to grow your podcast. Being discovered has never been more important, especially for independent creators,” said Kal Amin, Co-founder and CEO of Sounder. “The Sounder Discovery Suite solves this challenge, with an unparalleled set of free discovery tools, designed with and for creators to help them find new audiences and be heard.”
The Sounder Discovery Suite aims to build and deepen the relationship between creators and listeners. The Sounder Discovery Suite introduces seven new tools to help creators get discovered and grow their audiences:
- In-Stream Audio Search — Listeners can search for topics, interests, or keywords they care about within an episode (or across all of a podcast’s episodes) so they can immediately listen to the content that matters most..
- Soundbite Audio Share — Creators and listeners can share the best clips within an episode as soundbite segments directly to social channels, helping to engage and grow audiences.
- Episode Transcription — With speech-to-text recognition, it’s never been easier for creators to turn their episodes into blog posts, write compelling episode notes, market a podcast to new audiences, or create subtitled videos of their podcasts.
- Audio SEO — Sounder leverages episode transcripts to ensure creators’ podcasts are optimized in search results.
- Sounder Player — A redesigned and feature-rich audio player that can be embedded anywhere on the internet, featuring all of Sounder’s innovative discovery tools.
- Enhanced Podcast and Episode Webpages — Search engine-optimized, customizable podcast and episode pages help market content to new audiences.
- Data-Driven Insights — Proprietary analytics, including groundbreaking keyword search and sharing data, help creators track and improve podcast performance.
The Sounder Discovery Suite empowers creators of all sizes to have their voices heard within a competitive and fragmented market. According to a recent report, 80% of podcasts have fewer than 1,100 streams per episode. Currently, there is no single, dominant way to find new podcast content: 40% of listeners search within their podcast app, 15% ask on social media channels and, 14% search on Google, according to recent research by The Podcast Host.
Sounder is an end-to-end podcast management platform built with and for creators to help them get discovered and be heard. Founded in 2019 by former Google and Spotify executives, Sounder connects creators to the tools and services they need to grow audiences and revenue. Sounder’s Discovery Suite brings audio SEO, search, and sharing technology to audio content, expanding the reach of every episode so creators can better monetize their content.
This is a press release which we link to from our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions. Press releases can be sent to email@example.com