PRX, Google Small Business, Simplecast, Midroll, and Edison Research Set To Present at She Podcasts LIVE
PRESS RELEASE — August 1, 2019
Atlanta GA, USA—Buzzsprout, Aweber, Simplecast, Edison Research, PRX, Midroll and many others will be sponsoring and presenting at She Podcasts LIVE, the new women’s podcasting event from October 11-13, 2019. The event will be covering the usual “start row monetize” that all podcast conferences cover with additional tracks to assist with topics that are unique to the women’s podcasting journey. She Podcasts LIVE allows participants to learn and network in a judgement-free, supportive and inspirational environment.
"These companies have really expressed their belief in our community and the importance of having an event such as this,” said Jessica Kupferman, co-founder of She Podcasts. “We hope by including names like this that it will encourage people to attend and have the experience of their lives.”
Founded in 2014, She Podcasts has been fulfilling their mission of supporting and nurturing as many female-led podcasts as possible, and encouraging knowledge sharing without excessive promotion. Through the podcast, (shepodcasts.com group coaching, workshops, webinars, and other educational materials, Elsie and Jessica hope to continue to grow the number of successful woman-hosted podcasts, thereby giving light and voice to the millions of messages that need to be shared with the world.
At She Podcasts LIVE, participants will have the opportunity to:
Participate in a storytelling workshop by an instructor at The Moth, Dawn Fraser
Pitch their show to the PRX network for real-time feedback in a Shark Tank-type session
Present their show to 2 different podcast ad agencies for podcast sponsorship
Have access to FREE 1:1 podcast coaching with the top female consultants in the industry
Get to know and network with over 500 women podcasters
- Opening Keynote by Kristen Meinzer, author of the forthcoming So You Want To Start A Podcast and former director of nonfiction programming for Panoply.
- Lian Dolan, co-creator of Satellite Sisters and columnist for O Magazine
- Tara McMullin, bestselling money and life author on CreativeLive and long-time successful entrepreneurial coach
- Danielle Desir, founder of WOC Podcasters
- Media personality Damona Hoffman of Dates and Mates
- Jeannine Wright of Simplecast
- Melissa Kiesche of Edison Research
- Annise Mabry, Founder of Back2Us Radio and Grand Marshall of that weekend’s Atlanta Pride Parade
To register, visit their website. The event is currently US$329 for the basic ticket and $549 for the VIP ticket.
This is a press release which we link to from our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions. Press releases can be sent to email@example.com
<< Data: podcasting and the UAE