Hot Pie Media Podcast Network officially launches with a slate of celebrity hosts, from actors to rock stars
Austin, Texas-based audio and visual podcast network Hot Pie Media, with offices in London and Los Angeles, has been busy baking up a storm of daily original podcasts, music shows and specials. With a powerhouse team of media industry professionals at the helm, the on-demand network creates diverse and all-encompassing content on over 30 platforms with an impressive list of celebrity hosts.
To ensure a high probability of success, Hot Pie Media has assembled a world-class team of partners from the top level of the media and entertainment industry including renowned media veterans Robert Walker (KLRU-TV/Austin City Limits Board of Directors), John Peyton (founder of Jagger Peyton Entertainment), and UK-based Chris Jagger (musician and author, and younger brother of Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger), Sherry Daly (worked with The Rolling Stones for nearly 40 years, running their London management office and was personal manager to Charlie Watts for more than thirty years and Ronnie Wood for the last ten years of her tenure prior to her retirement), David Raphael (the visionary behind the marketing success of podcasts “Joe Rogan,” “SmartLess,” “Serial”, “This American Life,” Anna Faris’ “Unqualified” and Dax Shepard’s “Armchair Expert”), and Andrew “Andy” Meyer whose accomplishments include: former President of Robert Redford’s production company, Executive Producer of iconic movies “The Breakfast Club,” (giving John Hughes his first directing deal), “Birdy,” “Better Off Dead,” and “Fried Green Tomatoes,” as well as Executive Producer of Sting’s GRAMMY Award-winning music video “Bring On The Night.”
Hot Pie Media Network allows podcast creators to do what they do best: Create, and Hot Pie Media does what it does best: Produce, Manage, Distribute, Promote, and Monetize content. Hot Pie Media covers topics ranging from the arts, business/finance, comedy, crime, curiosity, and entertainment, to food, health, history, inspiration/spirituality, kids/family, Latino, lifestyle, music, news/politics, science/technology, society/culture, and TV/film, and continues to add to this list.
“Our partners and relationships in the industry play an active role in the day-to-day development of our original and curated content,” said co-founder Robert Walker. “There’s a lot of talent, both celebrated and yet to be discovered that deserves to be heard but don’t have the support, expertise or time to reach a larger audience on their own. That’s why we created Hot Pie Media.”
“Creating nationally syndicated radio shows was rewarding for us because of our affinity for terrestrial radio stations; however, podcasting and streaming is now in the mainstream of content creation and distribution,” said co-founder John Peyton.
Since its inception, Hot Pie Media has licensed, developed and acquired the most unique audio/visual content for distribution on over 30 listening platforms, which include Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Castbox, Google Podcasts and YouTube.
Hot Pie Media’s featured and upcoming podcasts include:
- Academy and Tony Award-winning actress Marcia Gay Harden and her niece Natalie Peyton to release new children’s bedtime podcast “Snoriezzz.”
- Award-winning actor Chris Noth, “Mr. Big” from Sex and the City, to host new podcast, “Old Man Take a Look at My Life.”
- Emmy Award-winning Actor Judge Reinhold hosts his new comedy podcast, “Judge Reinhold’s Legal Briefs.”
- “From Rockstar to Wildlife Advocate,” hosted by John Kay, founder and lead singer of the band Steppenwolf.
- Andy Meyer, executive producer of “The Breakfast Club” and “Fried Green Tomatoes,” hosts “The Meyer Chronicles.”
- “Working with Stephen Kramer Glickman” hosted by Stephen Kramer Glickman of Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush” and Warner Bros. “Storks.”
- Chris Jagger and his son, UK celebrity chef Arthur Potts Dawson (Mick Jagger’s nephew) co-host a new foodie podcast “Whatcha Got Cookin’.”
- English-born Deb O’Keefe, Austin morning radio show host of 20 years, hosts “The Deb O’Keefe Podcast” where you’ll meet her revolving guests of comedians, philanthropists and celebrities.
- Austin radio veteran Jeff Ward hosts “The Jeff Ward Show.”
- The Plus Ones with James O’Keefe, husband of UK’s Queen of R&B, Beverley Knight, delves into the other ‘plus ones’ of those in the public eye to discover how they navigate the world of celebrity!
- The BluePrint Host Dr. Erik Korem explores the methods and mindsets that build and sustain High Performing humans through his experience as a sports scientist working with the NFL, Olympians and other elite athletes.
- The Amy Edwards Show Amy’s own life experiences and thought-provoking guests shape this into an unforgettable, transformative show.
- DNP-CD Sports, “Did Not Play-Coach’s Decision,” Hosted by Sports Illustrated contributor Tony Farmer and comedian and sportswriter Chad Fisher who interview top names in sports.
- Professional mixed martial artist and U.S. heavyweight Bellator MMA champion and humanitarian Justin Wren, a nine-time guest on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, hosts “Overcome.”
- The Music Fringe Host Lee Ackerley spotlights music that falls outside the mainstream and delves into the niche music genres that the eccentric and progressive artists inhabit.
- Stop Self-Sabotage Author and psychotherapist, Pat Pearson, M.S.S.W. has found what you create in life is largely determined by what you think you deserve.
- “The Last Gentleman Smuggler” chronicles the life and crimes of the U.S.’s largest marijuana smuggler Steven Kalish.
- Inhumane Human trafficking expert and social justice advocate, Antoinette Villarreal, exposes the brutal world of human trafficking, sexual predators and pedophilia.
- The Gray Area - Everyone has a story, and none are the same. Comedian Aaron Cheatham looks to share perspectives that may be overlooked, through thoughtful and fun conversations. Step into the Gray.
- Paranormally Host Aaron Dail interviews paranormal investigators, clairvoyants and mediums to try to solve paranormal mysteries and maybe some of yours as well.
- Ten to the Ninth - 109 represents the number one billion. Whether you’re a beginning investor or a seasoned professional, Host Ash Mishal provides you an invaluable insider’s point-of-view not easily accessible to the average investor.
- Poets’ Corner Host Chris Jagger and the Jagger family recite their favorite writings, poems and limericks from around the world.
Hot Pie Media’s featured music shows and specials include:
- The Blueseum of Fine Art, “Where every show is a blues festival,” features the very best Rock and Blues, from primitive recordings to live electric performances.
- The Rolling Stones exclusive music specials, “On the Covers of The Rolling Stones,” “Blues Licks” and “Paint it Blue.” Hear the stories behind the rare Stones cuts and out-takes culled from their archived recordings.
- Jerry’s Hall of Fame with American model and actress, Jerry Hall and Chris Jagger.
Hot Pie Media is an on-demand digital audio/visual entertainment network with interests primarily in the creation of original, relevant and entertaining podcasts and unique music programs. Hot Pie Media creates and curates podcasts providing production, distribution and monetization to entertainers, artists and thought leaders. Hot Pie Media develops, licenses and acquires unique audio/visual content for distribution on multiple platforms worldwide.
This is a press release which we link to from our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions.