Cabana Adds 10 New Podcasts with Content from Inc. Magazine, New Hampshire Public Radio, Jen Kirkman, and More
PRESS RELEASE — June 12, 2019
New York NY, USA—cabana has added 10 podcasts to its already expansive digital audio library. The new titles come from distinguished publishers, such as Inc. Magazine, New Hampshire Public Radio (NHPR), and celebrity hosts like Jen Kirkman. The variety of topics span multiple genres, including true crime, comedy, female lifestyle, business, and more.
The new podcast titles on cabana are:
- Think Again: A Big Think Podcast – conversations with the world’s brightest minds, from Big Think
- The Story Collider – personal stories tied together with a science theme with Erin Barker
- Civics 101 – a refresher course on the basics of how US democracy works, from NHPR
- Outside/In – compelling stories about the natural world and how we use it, from NHPR
- Inc. Uncensored – stories on startups, entrepreneurship, technology, and more, from Inc. Magazine
- Support is Sexy – a podcast inspiring women entrepreneurs, with Elayne Fluker
- Let There Be Talk –comedy with Dean Delray
- Having Funlessness with Jen Kirkman – weekly musings on life, from comedian Jen Kirkman
- Believable – personal stories that define who we are, from Narratively
- Bald Move – a podcast network with shows about movies and TV shows, including Game Of Thrones
“We’re excited to welcome these engaging hosts and topics to cabana,” said Frank DeSantis, Senior Vice President of Business Development for cabana. “As podcast advertising matures, we have a variety of options and opportunities to help our advertisers engage with targeted listeners.”
cabana specializes in selling podcast advertising for its portfolio of more than 175 titles, including top shows in comedy, female lifestyle, sports, gaming, true crime, and more. cabana’s exclusive sales partnerships include content from New Hampshire Public Radio, Inc Magazine, audiochuck’s Crime Junkie, and content networks Recorded History, Murder.ly, and Almighty Baller. All cabana downloads are IABv2 compliant. cabana is the digital audio division of AdLarge Media. For more information, please visit www.letscabana.com.
About AdLarge Media
AdLarge Media is the leading independent ad sales and content company with lifestyle-driven audio environments that span am/fm, podcasting, on-demand, and streaming. Its diverse portfolio reaches 207 million listeners a week across 5,000 radio stations and 35 million unique listeners a month across digital audio platforms. The company was founded by industry leaders Cathy Csukas and Gary Schonfeld in 2010, and its digital division was relaunched as cabana in 2017. AdLarge has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, and Denver. For more information, please visit www.adlarge.com.
This is a press release which we link to from our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions. Press releases can be sent to email@example.com
<< Spotify adds embedded player for podcasts