Hippynet release AutoPod
PRESS RELEASE —
London, UK—Hippynet today announced AutoPod, a new service for automatically creating Podcasts and “listen again” content for radio broadcasters.
AutoPod is a cloud-based service, continually recording station output and provides a new mechanism for broadcasters to offer Podcasts and “listen again” facilities with no manual input.
AutoPod automatically transforms episodes into Podcasts based on the broadcaster’s schedule and makes them available to listeners on their website or in listener’s favourite Podcast app (Such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify & More).
Features and benefits of AutoPod include:
- Automatic Podcast Creation
- Embeddable Widgets
- RSS for Podcast Apps
- Create Podcasts in hindsight – we keep 24/7 outpit of a stream for 42 days
- Optional manual uploads
- Download and keep shows indefinitely from the dashboard
- Nothing to download, run or install, entirely Cloud Based
- No limit on listener downloads or plays
- You own your own content and are in full control to download, delete, edit andshare
AutoPod is available now, from £13.99 per month. For more information on AutoPod, visithttps://www.hippynet.co.uk/autopod
About Hippynet: Hippynet are a broadcast solutions company who have been specialising in IP services for the radio industry. With over ten years of experience Hippynet are known for their high level of customer services and innovative approach to problem solving.
This is a press release which we link to from our daily newsletter about podcasting and on-demand. This is reprinted verbatim; we may rewrite headlines and descriptions. Press releases can be sent to email@example.com