AudioUK is the trade association for audio production companies. We exist to help grow and promote the UK audio production sector, both at home and abroad.
- Sep 12: In the UK, the Audio Production Awards 2023 are open for entry - you've just over a week to get your entries in. The Awards are organised by AudioUK, the trade body which champions and supports independent audio production businesses in the UK.
- Jul 17: In the UK, the Audio Production Awards 2023 have been announced by organisers AudioUK. The Awards are opening earlier this year to give producers more time to enter. One category, Grassroots Production, will be free, to recognise the particular challenges faced in that sector.
- Jun 22: Steve Carsey has taken over as Chair of Audiotrain, the training and skills initiative run by producers’ trade body AudioUK which increases skills and knowledge for audio production professionals making podcasts, radio and audiobooks. He also runs Storyglass, the podcast studio at Bertelsmann.
- Nov 18, 2022: In the UK, radio and audio industry body AudioUK has called for more government action to put the audio production industry on the same footing as other legacy content industries.
- May 5, 2022: In the UK? Make podcasts? Can you help AudioUK understand the value of the podcasts you make? The industry body has launched the 2022 Audio Production Census today; it's open to UK audio production companies of all sizes, as well as freelancers and those otherwise working independently to produce their own radio programmes, podcasts and audiobooks.
See all news stories
Data credits: Podnews newsletter