Share Podnews with others and get unique stuff
July 17, 2019 · By James Cridland · 1.1 minutes to read
Help get the word out about Podnews, and we’ll help your podcast too.
You’ll find a unique link at the bottom of every newsletter we send. Share this unique link on social media, and send it to your podcasting colleagues. Highlight our global coverage of podcasting, our jobs and recommendations, and our unique “it just takes three minutes” format.
If you can get five new Podnews readers, we’ll send you a unique Podnews “podcoaster”.
With a Podnews podcoaster, you can:
- put it under your microphone for noise reduction
- stick it under your speaker to stop it vibrating
- relax with a decent cuppa during your edit
- catch the drips from your cold beer when you’ve released that new episode
- share your excellent taste in newsletters with others who come and visit
- have a unique thing that nobody else has, probably
Money can’t buy a Podnews podcoaster: it’s only for people who share Podnews with their friends and colleagues. So, get sharing!
The unique link says /go-subscribe/ in it. We don’t need the utm codes.
We’ll contact you by email when you’ve succeeded in getting five eligible Podnews readers. An “eligible reader” is someone who newly registered for Podnews by following your unique link, has verified their email address, who is an active reader of the newsletter, and we’re satisfied is a human being who isn’t you.
Our decision is final, but know that we have a large box of Podnews podcoasters and they’re taking up space.
<< Podcasts are getting shorter