Tune in to Perspectives with Dr. Vidisha Patel and engage in discussions on topics related to managing emotions for a healthy lifestyle. You will discover that you are not alone on this journey called life and that “perspective” matters. Discussion topics will include issues such as stigma around mental illness, parenting at various stages of life, role models and their influence on one’s relationships, failure as a gift, and managing stress and anxiety. You will come away with new perspectives and techniques to consider for yourself or your loved ones.
Dr. Patel believes that by being in conversation with others we can continue to grow and learn throughout our lives. Challenges are stepping stones to growth and expansion.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 09:59:47 UTC. Refresh this page