Sleep Insomnia Hypnosis - Jason Newland
All of my sleep hypnosis / insomnia recordings from 2006 to the present day are on this podcast. I genuinely hope that this sleep podcast helps you to overcome insomnia and sleep easier.IMPORTANT - Only listen when you can safely close your eyes, as it may cause drowsiness.Deep Relaxation Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Contact Form - https://jasonnewland.com/pages/contact To gift me by Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/jasonnewland WEBSITE - https://jasonnewland.com #anxiety #anxietyproblems #bored #boredasf #calm #calmdown #calmness #cantsleep #catnap #imsotired #iwasbored #jasonnewland #nap #sleep #sleepytime #staycalm #stress #tired #tootired #insomnia
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Global to help Sleep Insomnia Hypnosis - Jason Newland to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Global is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Global may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Sleep Insomnia Hypnosis - Jason Newland may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Sleep Insomnia Hypnosis - Jason Newland is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Global.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 4 at 12:37:01 UTC. Refresh this page