Credits: Richard Rossner (Host), Kate Leonard (Host) (edit)
They’re natural-born leaders with a never-ending thirst for power. Through force and deceit, they rise through the ranks toward radicalism — eliminating anyone who stands in their way. Every Tuesday, delve into the minds and motives behind the world’s most infamous leaders. Dictators is a Spotify Original from Parcast.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast name is
"Dictators "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using the host’s dashboard.
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 14 at 16:03:58 UTC. Refresh this page