Now, Near and Next
Change has never happened this fast before, and it will never be this slow again. Now, Near and Next is dedicated to exploring the social, technological, environmental and economic forces driving the bewildering pace of change.In each episode we talk with industry experts to find out how they got to 'Now’ in their diverse fields of expertise and explore the 'Near and Next’ through the lens of design, innovation, entrepreneurship, technology, sustainability and wherever the winds of conversation take us.The podcast is hosted by Matt Millington, Senior Director of Strategic Growth at Method. Method use design and technology to create business value; building brands, products and services fit for the digital age. Method is part of GlobalLogic a Silicon Valley based digital product engineering company.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 27 at 03:07:10 UTC. Refresh this page