Claremont Serial Killings
As attractive young women poured out of late-night club and bars, a serial killer was on the prowl, stalking the streets in cars.Four women disappeared. Only one survived to tell her terrible story.It took police 21 years after the first abduction to make an arrest, charging a community-minded family man, then aged 48.But did they get the right man? He denies all charges of rape and murder.Heart-stopping allegations were made by prosecutors during this man’s first court appearance, but a long trial has been scheduled to hear the witnesses and test the evidence against him.Future episodes of the Claremont Serial Killings podcasts will detail the court proceedings that have the country’s people on the edge of their seats. The trial, scheduled to last nine months, begins in July.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, iVoox, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/igv6/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This podcast page made Sep 30 at 07:30:07 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Oct 30. Rebuild this page now