Claremont Serial Killings
As attractive young women poured out of late-night club and bars, a serial killer was on the prowl, stalking the streets in cars.Four women disappeared. Only one survived to tell her terrible story.It took police 21 years after the first abduction to make an arrest, charging a community-minded family man, then aged 48.But did they get the right man? He denies all charges of rape and murder.Heart-stopping allegations were made by prosecutors during this man’s first court appearance, but a long trial has been scheduled to hear the witnesses and test the evidence against him.Future episodes of the Claremont Serial Killings podcasts will detail the court proceedings that have the country’s people on the edge of their seats. The trial, scheduled to last nine months, begins in July.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:16:23 UTC. Refresh this page