Goodnight Marilyn Radio: The Investigation. The Life. The Movie
The morning of August 5, 1962, the world awoke to the shocking news: Marilyn Monroe found dead. The circumstances surrounding her death has become one of the most debated conspiracy theories in history. Was it an accident, or something more? Whom did she call? What really happened that fateful night in her Brentwood home?brbr
Now, for the first time in radio history, host Nina Boski will start to examine the life and death of Marilyn Monroe and give you a firsthand look into the feature film, “Goodnight Marilyn” as it goes into production. The radio show also highlights the star’s life, what really made her “twinkle so bright, and why she is more popular today than ever. Goodnight Marilyn Radio will also delve into the death of Marilyn as we uncover fact from fiction, separating probable theory from outlandish rumor as we hear from the authors, the investigators and the experts who can shed some light of what really happened to the star that haunting night back in 1962.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Spotify and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 08:00:30 UTC. Refresh this page