A digestible understanding of human rights issues throughout Africa where Jessie and Noah bring together their own specialties to discuss in and easy to understandable way, both the positive and negative human rights news stories that are happening real time while explaining the international effects, US involvement or lack thereof, and the historical context that will allow listeners to understand the broader picture of the topic for the week.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Africa Forward to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Africa Forward may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Africa Forward is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 04:53:30 UTC. Refresh this page