Welcome to Grande Loq, the Grandiloquent Hip Hop Show. Join our three hosts--Ian Taronji, Tia Abner, aka Prowess the Testament, and the grandiloquent one himself, Artemis Thompson, whose non-government name is Ardamus--as we talk hip hop straight to the old heads and people who love great hip hop. We are three lovers of hip hop, creators of hip hop, music fans, and educated cats who feel that there is still great hip hop being made today, and rather than crap on stuff we may not like, we prefer to lift up and give some love to the really great art that is being made in the name of the culture.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate to help GRANDE LOQ to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. GRANDE LOQ may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
GRANDE LOQ is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
© 2021 All rights reserved.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- Podcast episode titles may include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i9zvp/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Captivate if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This podcast page made May 3 at 14:18:58 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Jun 2. Rebuild this page now