The Purple Rocket Podcast
An award-winning kids podcast full of fun and adventure! Travel the world with twins Sawyer and Suzie using their Grandpa’s magical globe, explore the universe aboard the Space Train, fly with fairies, spend the summer with dinosaurs at Camp Dino, and so much more! The Purple Rocket produces exciting audio adventures the whole family can enjoy! Each season is a unique, originally written series, so find a season that sounds fun and dive in starting with episode one. Visit PurpleRocketPodcast.com to learn more.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution and dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Megaphone to help The Purple Rocket Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Megaphone is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Megaphone or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of The Purple Rocket Podcast later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to The Purple Rocket Podcast also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Dynamic content insertion: Megaphone may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. The Purple Rocket Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
The Purple Rocket Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Megaphone.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, iVoox, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:34:18 UTC. Refresh this page