Soldier of Misfortune
Filmmaker and podcaster Jesse Rapaport chronicles the violent, chaotic, almost-unbelievable true story of Bobby Joe Keesee: a Korean War veteran, career fraudster, international airplane hijacker, and two-time murderer (and that’s just what we know about).
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Soldier of Misfortune to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Soldier of Misfortune may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Soldier of Misfortune is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 23:18:46 UTC. Refresh this page