Selfish Divorce Radio
“The Selfish Divorce is a must read for anyone in the throes of a marital break-up.”“A common sense approach to moving on after a divorce. It will save you tons of money, a lot of time and an inestimable amount of stress.”When Greg Anderson posted congratulations and compliments to his ex on her engagement on Facebook, he got thousands of responses. Most people asked the question: Can you really love your ex? Based on his own experiences, research into the psychology and neuroscience of relationships, Greg came up with the answer. In this book you will learn about the 7 Principles that enable you to move on from a relationship without being bereft, bitter or broken. You will learn about the 3 types of saboteurs and how to deal with them. Most of all you will learn how to free yourself from the past so you can thrive in the future.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Global to help Selfish Divorce Radio to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Global is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Global may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Selfish Divorce Radio may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Selfish Divorce Radio is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Global.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and Stitcher. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 23:36:21 UTC. Refresh this page