Sleeping with the Moon
What does a full moon mean to you? Have you ever slept out under one and watched it rise?
Storyteller Michael Loader has done just that. During the year of 2021, he spent one night a month sleeping out in a bivvi bag under the full moon and each experience inspired him to create a unique piece of writing.
On each full moon during 2022, we will release that story.
Produced by Pommy Harmar
Photo by Alex Andrews from www.pexels.com
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate to help Sleeping with the Moon to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Sleeping with the Moon may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Sleeping with the Moon is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 16:33:08 UTC. Refresh this page