Progressive House / Chill Mix
Progressive House / Chill mix. Selected and mixed by Libere.
A selection of Progressive House and Chill tracks. (bi) weekly a new one, so be sure to subscribe!
When the house scene started and he first got a taste of that energy, a long-term relationship was born.
He still feels privileged when people ask him to host or participate in dance events. That’s when he can contribute to the perfect vibe for people to relax, dance and connect. He played (and still does) techno for the biggest part of his career. This was recently (2018) broadened by Progressive House, in which he is producing a series of mixes.
Besides performing as a DJ, he recently started producing his own Progressive House tracks under the Libertas label. His tracks are available on Spotify, Beatport and Apple Music.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate to help Progressive House / Chill Mix to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Progressive House / Chill Mix may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Progressive House / Chill Mix is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 09:39:48 UTC. Refresh this page