Welcome to the Deskbound Therapy podcast, hosted by David London. David is a posture and mobility expert, yoga teacher, and certified online trainer. In this show, we teach Active Deskbound adults and lifters how to improve their health, fitness, posture, and mobility!New episodes are published weekly on Tuesday at 12 PM ESTDeskbound Therapy IG: www.instagram.com/DeskboundTherapyFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeskboundTherapy
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Luminary, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i9spy/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Buzzsprout if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This podcast page made Nov 7 at 19:00:08 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Dec 7. Rebuild this page now