Humans of XR
Extended Reality is one of the most promising technologies today and we are at the center of it. Yet for the XR industry to expand, we need a dialogue on what’s next?We are in the process of enabling XR as a medium and with Humans of XR, we plan to change the world one experience at a time. Join us in our quest to explore thoughts on these transformative technologies.We are focused on the human perspective of the emerging immersive technology-the role these technologies will play in society. How they will elevate our capabilities and improve people’s lives-we will explore it ALL. It’s important that we move the conversation forward to strengthen the XR landscape in innovation. Come join us as we connect with XR leaders and innovators who are pushing the boundaries of AR/VR.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 17:51:02 UTC. Refresh this page