Making It Up As We Go
A collection of podfics (audiobooks for fan fiction) for Destiel readers, by a Destiel reader.
This podcast may use tracking and attribution
Stats: Statistics are produced by Fireside and Chartable to help Making It Up As We Go to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Chartable is IAB v2 certified.
Tracking and attribution: Chartable or its partners may connect the fact you listened to this podcast to an action elsewhere on the internet. For example - it may spot a device that downloaded an episode of Making It Up As We Go later visited the website of an advertiser; or it may track that a device that listened to Making It Up As We Go also listened to a different show. This form of attribution is used to measure advertising effectiveness.
Making It Up As We Go is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- The main podcast description seems quite short. Since this is used by many podcast apps to help people find podcasts, we’d recommend making it a little longer, to sell your podcast to potential listeners. Here’s what different apps search.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 20:34:08 UTC. Refresh this page