EXPCast : A Video Game Podcast
Credits: Josh Barnickel (Host), Stojan Jovic (Host, Producer, Editor), Dan Labinski (Host), Pat Klein (Host) (edit)
Join Stoy, Dan, Pat and Josh as they sit down to talk about everything and anything video games; like the video games they’ve been playing, news, reviews, interviews, good conversation and fun!
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help EXPCast : A Video Game Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. EXPCast : A Video Game Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
EXPCast : A Video Game Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Mar 2022, this podcast was hosted on Libsyn.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 10:41:57 UTC. Refresh this page