Barely Gettin' By
Trained historians Chloe Ward and Emma Shortis discuss, analyse and critique the big issues of our time.
To figure out the events shaping our world, they apply critical thinking with history-charged commentary.
The pair didn’t predict Brexit, Trump or the Australian election. So, they’re slowing down to unpack and review: this is your explainer on what’s really going on. Barely Gettin’ By is sponsored by RMIT.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Whooshkaa to help Barely Gettin' By to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Whooshkaa is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Whooshkaa may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Barely Gettin' By may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Barely Gettin' By is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 21:38:02 UTC. Refresh this page