Jog On...Mind & Body Stronger Through Sports, Fitness & Physical Movement
A platform to understanding our own selves and bodies as individuals and in relationships. Running, sports and fitness are long celebrated as methods to feeling mentally better however are we using physicality as a quick fix or are we able to fully channel our thoughts and feelings in order to have a more long term recovery from mental unwellness? This podcast will offer practical ways to process emotions through physicality as well as include interviews and discussions from athletes and gym goers to describe their journey to mental wellbeing.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Jog On...Mind & Body Stronger Through Sports, Fitness & Physical Movement to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Jog On...Mind & Body Stronger Through Sports, Fitness & Physical Movement may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Jog On...Mind & Body Stronger Through Sports, Fitness & Physical Movement is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- The website listed in this podcast’s RSS feed is missing the "http" or "https" bit at the beginning, so links to the website will fail. Google Podcasts requires a valid link to make a podcast eligible for recommendations within their service.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 03:51:11 UTC. Refresh this page