Kim Weiler Healing My Skin
Kim Weiler’s 22-year journey to healing began when she developed the autoimmune disease psoriasis at the age of 19. After a long career working in all facets of the TV and film industries, she is now helping others through her business Healing My Skin, LLC. As an Internationally Certified Holistic Health Coach, Kim is devoted to helping others who struggle with skin conditions. She has learned from experience that feeling good about ourselves, with all of our human imperfections, is key to living a fulfilling life. She is honored to host her own podcast for Passionate World Radio Network called Taking Control of Our Health to help people do exactly that! Her wise teacher once said “America doesn’t need a health care system, it needs a self-care system” and she couldn’t agree more. This show is all about inspiring and encouraging people to take control of their own health! You can visit Kim at www.healingmyskin.com.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 07:29:59 UTC. Refresh this page