Into The Music
Micah Marine welcomes you to join his world of music. Jumping on the opportunity to be an artist sharing his work. Micah Marine talks over the decision making for tracks on his 3 album “Forever” available sometime in 2021. Learn his secrets and techniques to make some magical tunes.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast name is
"Into The Music "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using the host’s dashboard.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iVoox, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i90ev/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This podcast page made Oct 4 at 09:14:04 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Nov 3. Rebuild this page now