Comic Obscura Showcase
Discussing the history and background of obscure comic book characters and reintroducing them for today. There are a lot of characters out there in the vastness of comic book history, and lot of them fall to the wayside to be forgotten or neglected. I think looking back on some these characters today is a way to give them a second chance, especially with the popularity of comics being higher than its ever been in recent years. Just because they’re obscure, doesn’t mean their bad. Or maybe it does. Let’s find out.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Comic Obscura Showcase to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Comic Obscura Showcase may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Comic Obscura Showcase is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Anchor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, Luminary, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 03:52:53 UTC. Refresh this page