Make Art and Feel Better
We speak to self-help seekers, therapists, creatives, and survivors who are interested in mental health, wellness, and healing. We connect with people who want to feel understood and inspired into action with their own creative process. We are Emily Sharp and Alix Sugarman, Licensed, Registered, and Board Certified Art Therapists with a combined 20 years of clinical work experience in creative arts psychotherapy. We have a unique ability to connect emerging research with our belief in the power and efficacy of Art Therapy. Together, we have a podcast called Make Art and Feel Better. It’s a platform to share meaningful information about art, process, wellness, and growth. To learn more and listen to all episodes, visit https://makeartandfeelbetter.com.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Buzzsprout.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 06:18:01 UTC. Refresh this page