Ladies Night19 Podcast
“ Diverse Points of View Served While Sipping Sweet and Spicy Tea “
Frustration with not being heard and feeling a lack of acknowledgement by others, Dee decided to take matters into her own hands and created the Ladies Night19 Podcast. The Ladies Night19 Podcast allows Dee to express her voice proudly, creating a space where women feel included and can express their opinions (even the unpopular ones) freely. Wanting to have diverse points of view represented, Dee invited Ms. Lisa to join her as co-hosts on the podcast. Based in the Chicagoland, and Las Vegas area, Dee, and Lisa provide a fresh voice to commentary highlighting current events and other topics of conversation important to women. Every episode is an invitation to join them for “Happy Hour” where each person’s opinion is welcomed (the more passionate the better), while sipping something a little stronger! #LadiesNight19, #PassionateOpinionsWelcomed, #spicytea
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help Ladies Night19 Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Ladies Night19 Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Ladies Night19 Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 4 at 15:41:08 UTC. Refresh this page