Masters Barbell Project
We aim to be the podcast for and about Masters (35+ years old and older) barbell athletes. Specifically we’ll cover olympic lifting, as well as powerlifting and CrossFit.
We’ll bring you fantastic interviews with athletes and coaches, as well as give you first steps to getting started as a master athlete weightlifter.
We’ll have coverage of masters events, as well as product reviews and giveaways.
This is the show where we bring to light all of the tremendous efforts of athletes who inspire and motivate us, as they win events. We’re, also for the athlete who wants to get and remain strong as they get older.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Captivate to help Masters Barbell Project to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Captivate is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Captivate may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Masters Barbell Project may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Masters Barbell Project is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Captivate.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, iVoox, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 18:44:24 UTC. Refresh this page