Oneg Szabat Podcast
Listen to incredible stories from the Oneg Shabbat group - people who created the Underground Archive of the Warsaw Ghetto. From documenting the daily life and suffering of their community under German occupation to collecting testimonies about the extermination of the Polish Jews, they created the most important testimony of the Holocaust. The documents which had survived the war are stored, and displayed, at the Jewish Historical Institute in Warsaw, Poland. This podcast provides you with more information about the history of the Oneg Shabbat clandestine group and allows you to discover the importance of the Ringelblum Archive.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Transistor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 17:39:25 UTC. Refresh this page