Podcast de games que tem o objetivo de ser uma mesa redonda entre amigos que se conheceram nas jogatinas online da Xbox Live e na comunidade PortalXbox e discutem temas importantes do mercado de games sob a ótica dos jogadores, em uma discussão informativa, leve e descontraída. Dos mesmos participantes do antigo Papo da Coruja. Deixe seu feedback no nosso site (www.jogandopapo.com.br), no tópico do PXB (www.pxb.net.br), na nossa página no facebook (www.facebook.com/jogandopapo), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ou pelo twitter @jogandopapo
This podcast uses a unique domain and is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Blubrry and Blubrry to help Jogando Papo to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Blubrry is IAB v2 certified.
Jogando Papo is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of www.jogandopapo.com.br for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before Aug 2021, this podcast was hosted on a different host.
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Blubrry.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 5 at 10:43:07 UTC. Refresh this page